Wednesday 8 May 2013

Shopping Trip May 7, 2013!

Good Afternoon, Deal Hunters!

I got an amazing score last night! Only downside was the cashier was extra slow, but she didn't care about my use of coupons and a few price matching so then again that could of been a good thing. The couple behind didn't seem too impressed. I also didn't list the chicken breasts that were on sale at No Frills, since they had a note on the online flyer saying it won't be available this week. But to my surprise, there it was and plentifully stocked. I'm surprised I didn't use any Checkout51 this week, their deals have kind of been slacking. Here are my deals from Walmart and No Frills this week!


- 2 X Charmin 32 rolls $6.77 each and then used coupon for $1.25 wub2 (brandsaver)
- Mr. Munchy Chocolate Bunny $.79
- Gillette Fusion Battery Razor FREE with coupon ($9.96 value)
- PC Chocolate Chunk Cookies $1.97
- Caramilk Eggs $.79
- Nestea pm'd Food Basics $2.88
- 2 X Crunch and Munch Popcorn $.88 each
- 2 X Always Daily Liners $3.97 used $1 coupon on each (Coupons from free sample I think)
- 2 X Kotex Tampons $3.88 used $1 coupon on each (from free Kotex bracelet promotion)
- Gay Lea Sour Cream pm'd from Freshco $1
- No Name Peas and Carrots $1.75
- Kraft Shredded Cheese $5.84
- Fresh Chicken Breast Bone In $1.97/lb
- Bananas pm'd Fortinos $.49/lb
- Bosc Pears $.87/lb
- Russett Potatoes $.77/lb
- Cucumber $.50
- 4 X Daily Milk Chocolate Bars $1.50 each
- Broccoli $1
- Royal Gala Apples pm'd Walmart $.88/lb (Is it just me or the fresh produce at Walmart isn't that great? No Frills is wayyy better!)

Till next time!

Eros And Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment