Wednesday 22 May 2013

Shopping Trip May 21, 2013!

Hi Guys,

I got a few good deals this week at the No Frills on Front Street! I'm out of tissue paper and I'm dying for it to hit $2.99, so I can use my $1 coupons and stock up! Allergies have been killing me the last few weeks with all the running noses and itchy eyes! Ugh, Pollen! I'm trying to be strong and avoid allergy medicine. On another note, I also found it weird that this No Frills is so different than the Dufferin Mall No Frills. They didn't carry any bagged chicken legs! I guess they totally market it up to a more fancier young market that lives downtown, where as Dufferin Mall caters to regular families on a budget.

Oh, for the first time last night I had a male cashier! And wow, he was good! Fast with the coupons and price matching and gave me no problems at all! Too bad I don't shop there often though, I've had a problem there before when they told me they decided not to price match that week. Geez! Ok, let's see the goods!


- Tostitos pm'd Frescho $1.77
- Royale Tissue 6pk $3.97 - $1 from GoCoupons
- Superfries $2.47
- 2 X Crest Pro Health Rinse pm'd Shoppers for $4.99 each - $1 each from Brandsaver (Thanks, Steph!)
 - Tostitos Nacho Cheese pm'd Frescho $1.77
- 2 Clubhouse spices $2.97 each - $2 each from Checkout51. What a great deal! 
- Catelli Smart Pasta $1.47 - FREE coupon that was mailed, I forget where from
- Iogo yogurt $6.49 - $0.75 from GoCoupons
- Royal Gala apples $0.97/lb 
- Bananas $0.57/lb
- 2 X Raspberries $1.97 each
- Lou's Peameal bacon pm'd Freshco $3.99
- Nibs $2



Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment