For the first time, we went shopping on a Saturday! It's so nice to not find shelves ravished by the weekend shoppers. Most of everything I wanted was in stock. Check them out below!
- Catelli Healthy Harvest Pasta $1.25
- Kraft Dinners Whole Wheat $1 each
- Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99 with a $1 off coupon, making it just 99 cents!
- Dunkaroos were pm'd at $1.77 with a $1 off coupon, making each box 77 cents!
- Prime Chicken Breast Portions were $10
- Blackberries were pm'd for $1.25 each
- Crest Optic White Toothpaste was $1.97 with $1 off coupon, so I paid 97 cents.
- Vegetable Thins were pm'd for $1.88
- Dempster's Bagels pm'd for $1.77
- Pillsbury Cookie Dough was $2
- Dentyne Gums were pm'd for $1.99 each
Eros And Pookie