Wednesday 14 March 2012

Monday Night's, Grocery Night!

Hi All!

Last week's shopping trip was so easy! The deals still aren't the greatest, but much better than they've been in the past few weeks. I only use a couple coupons but did PM'd a bunch of stuff. I had the best experience with a No Frills cashier on Kingston Road in Scarborough. I asked to PM a bunch of grocery items and showed her the flyer on my iPad. She busted out her own copy of the flyer for that particular store to check herself. She also knew that the mushrooms were $0.88 and just gave me the instant discounted price. What a difference the cashier can make on my shopping trip!

Let's have a look at last week's deals!

Mushrooms were PM'd for $.88 instead of $1.97.
1 Free Crest Pro Health Rinse Mouthwash with $1 off coupon.
Gay Lea Butter was PM'd for $2.88 compared to $5.17. 
Glad Cling Wrap was PM'd at $1.88 compared to $3.97.


I forgot to include these in my previous photo!
Mastro EVOO is about $6 and I got it for $3.97. Not as good as the deal 
last week but we really needed some olive oil.
As always Thinsations are on sale for $1.99 and I had a 75 cents off coupon.

My boyfriend suggested that we pop by a Giant Tiger, since I've never been and we happened to be in Scarborough. Man, I was amazed at how much it reminded me of Biway when I was a kid in Jane and Finch. I always noticed online there were a lot of sales for this store but never knew or looked into where any of the locations were. Luckily, with an iPhone I quickly looked up this week's sales and scoop up this amazing deal.

 I picked up two packs of the two 765mL bottles of Windex. This was on sale for $5.98 and came with a $2 off peel-able coupon right on the product. I had a couple coupons for buy one get one free, but when I clarified with the cashier she said I couldn't combine the offer. Luckily, I also had another coupon that was save $2 when you buy two! I asked if I could use that coupon and was given the ok! So, each pack of Windex came to $5.98 - $2 - $2 = $1.98 for a set of two. That's just 99 cents a bottle! 



This week we didn't go grocery shopping, as we've had a lot of Winton's old friends and extended family in town. I did however managed to scoop up this amazing deal at Rabba today.

Dawn dish soap on sale this week for 79 cents. I had five $1 off coupons when you buy any two Dawn dish soap. I picked up ten, making each 266mL bottle 29 cents each.  Awesome!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment