Wednesday 13 February 2013

Shopping Trip Feb 4, 2013!

Hi Savvy Shoppers!

So, I finally got my computer back from work! Let's see what I picked up last week!

No Frills
- Delissio pizza's are $3.97 each. All FREE with $12 coupon from the manufacturer for recalled Buitoni Pizza. Plus, I was also able to use the app Checkout51 to get another $1.50 off. Wish I could of scanned three separate receipts for the extra rebates!
- Lay's Chips $1.88
- Simply Orange $3
- Muffins $1.50
- Special K Flatbread $2.99 with $2 off coupon. Not bad for 99 cents
- Wonderbread $1.99
- Apples pm'd $.88/lb
- Bosc pears pm'd were $.97/lb
 - Scallops $.50 each

Needless to say, I was really happy with the free pizza's. We've been eating a lot of delivery and home made pizza's lately and I kinda craved and already made frozen pizza to have on hand for those nights you just feel lazy but don't want to spend the dough. No pun intended. 

Shopping list coming up soon!

Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment