Friday 10 August 2012

My August 6th, 2012 Shopping Trip!


Hi Everyone, 

I had a pretty successful shopping trip this week! Not many coupons but deals nonetheless! I went both to No Frills and Walmart this week. Let's get to it!



- Red and Black plums were 97 cents/LB
- Blueberries were PM for $1.67 a pint
- Nestea case of 12 was PM $2.88
- Miniwheats Centres were $2.97 with a coupon of $1.50 off. This actually tastes pretty good and I use this as a snack to hold me over till lunch at work.
- Viva Puffs were $1.67
- Black Diamond 500g was $4.37
- Ragu on sale for 99 cents
- Case of 15 water bottles is $1
- Coppertone Sunblock was $8.97 and had a coupon for $1 off. We are completely out of sunblock at home. So ouch!
- Old El Paso Salsa was $2.50
- Tostitos was $2.50 as well
- Chicken Breast pack of 5 was $9 each. I really need to start eating at home more often. 
- Watermelon was $1.97. I really need to learn how to pick watermelons better
- Minute maid concentrate juices were 77 cents and I had a buy 2 and get $1 off. 


Shopping Deals coming up soon!

Eros And Pookie










No comments:

Post a Comment