Monday 2 April 2012

Little Shopping Trip!

Hi Everyone, 

We did a little shopping trip this week! It seems like the majority of my coupons expire every 3 months, so now I'm trying to rebuild my binder of coupons! I'm still a little frustrated by the lack of good coupons and sales the last several weeks of the items we use. So, hopefully it'll pick up! Here's what we snatched up last week! 


We priced matched Dempster's bagels for $2 (can't remember original price).
Ben and Jerry's were $5.97 but PM'd for $2.97 each.
Kashi was $2.97 but I had a $2 off coupon, making them 97 cents. This is a new product and they are quite yummy! I may pick up some more when we finish this box!
Nutrigran bars are $2 and I had a $1 off coupon, makes this $1.
Natrel milk was $5 something and was PM'd for $3.88.
Broccoli and Mushrooms were PM'd for 88 cents or $1 (sorry forgot). I try not to spend more than $1 on these two, cause they always seem to be on sale somewhere. 

Till next week!

Eros And Pookie



No comments:

Post a Comment