Friday 13 July 2012

Walmart Shopping Trip July 11, 2012

Hi Gang,

I had an amazing shopping trip this past week at Walmart! The cashier was really sweet and she was really patient with my pm-ing/couponing. I wish I wasn't limited to printing only two coupons online, otherwise I would of bought ten of those packs of Dove soap bars. Let's get down to it, shall we?



- Pears, red and black plums were PM'd for 77 cents a pound. We a great deal! And we just love fruit!
- Minute Maid pink lemonades were also PM'd for 77 cents a can, but with $1 WUB 2 cans. They were just 27 cents a can. Not as good as the free it was before but 27 cents is a small price to pay for the flavour I wanted most.
- Raspberries were pre-PM'd for me at $1.97. I love when Walmart finds out a competitor has a lower price and will lower theirs when you get to the store. So, it saves you having to ask for PM-ing yourself.
- Dove soap bars were $2.99 for a pack of 4 bars. I had two $2 off printable coupons, so they were 99 cents each pack. These were an amazing deal, since all we use is Dove soap!
- Dove body wash was also $2.99, and I had a $2 printable coupon for this as well. So, this was also 99 cents. I'm so happy I found the right size bottle that had the little bath bead things. I just love those!
- Kashi Snack Crackers were $2.97, regular price (ouch!) but with a $2 off coupon I got from I can't remember where. They turned out to be 97 cents. 
- Two protein bars were $2 something. They were both free from a coupon I cut out. I believe it was either some Smart Source or Red Plum.

Eros and Pookie


No comments:

Post a Comment