Friday 27 July 2012

Shopping Deals July 26, 2012

Hi Everyone. Unfortunately, all I was able to get last Friday afternoon at No Frills was two cases of Neatea pop ($2.88 each) and a couple cans of Tetley tea ($2 each). At least, the Nestea had an offer for buy one get one Cineplex movie tickets, which made me feel a bit better. I knew the No Frills on Front Street was finicky but I tried to price match the $2 Resolve but was told they do not price match Zellers. I've had difficulties with this store previously, but it just happens to be the closest one to me and I was passing by on my way to The TNT Night Market. I didn't even go grocery shopping, since our Costco trip gave us so much eggs and chicken breast etc. that held us through the week. Let's take a look at this week's deals! Weekly shopping  Giant Tiger  - cobblestone ribs $5.97 No Frills - blueberry pint $1.44 - English cucumbers $.88 - baby carrots $.88 - chapman's 4L $3.88 Walmart - 3pk briga filters $16 - 3L basket peaches $3.47 - kiwi 1kg $1.97 - miniwheats centers $2.97 ($1.50 off coupons) - dove visible body wash $2 ($2 off when you buy 2 or $2 off any body wash coupon) - Ultra Sheer Neutrogena sunscreen $9.97 Shoppers Drug Mart - Thinsations $1.99 ($1.50 off coupon) Price Chopper - chapman's collection $1.97 - whole chicken $1.88/lb - seedless cucumber $.79 - red seedless grapes $.99/lb - corn 4/$1 Food Basics  - red or green seedless grapes $.97/lb - cherries $1.88/lb - Dempster's bread $1.99 Superstore - trutaste milk 4L $4 - country harvest bread $2.28 Metro - Classico pasta sauce $1.99 Eros And Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment