Thursday 16 January 2014

Shopping Trip to Shoppers and Huge Sears Clearance Sale!

Hi Guys,

I scored some amazing deals lately! I got some post Christmas stuff from Walmart, which I forgot to take a picture of. So, maybe I'll post those at a later time.

Last night, I hit up the local Shoppers Drug Mart for some great deals! Check them out! I love using the gift cards and getting double points!


 - 2 X Royal Tissue Paper $3.99 and for each I had a $2 off coupon from GoCoupons, $1 credit from Snap Saves and $1 off from CartSmart. Essentially, I got both these boxes for FREE!!! 
- 5 X BioLife Detergent $5.99 each. Unfortunately, we only use this brand and it's down a few dollars this week and we are low. I'm still holding my breath for the crazy sale they had more than a year ago when they were $3.88 or something compared to regular $8.99-$9.99.
- 3 X Classico pasta sauces $1.97 each
- 2 X Colgate $.88 each
- 2 X Aquafresh $.88 each

I don't know if you guys are living around a Sears that is liquidating but the one here at Eaton Centre is have a massive furniture and merchandise sale on practically everything. I just went this morning and found some amazing deals! Unfortunately, I live in a small space and can't buy any big stuff like tables and chairs. But, I'm definitely going to go back after work to see what else they've got that could be useful! 

Picnic Table for $75! Wow! I wanted to pick this up for my mom but I think someone would jack this from her house :(

See ya next time!

Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment