Tuesday 23 April 2013

Shopping Trip Apr 22, 2013!

Hey Guys,

What a great week to do some much needed Costco shopping! Somehow we managed to escape for less than $200! Which was so amazing! Not pictured, but I was able to get turkey breast sandwich meats, sandwich cheeses, precooked bacon etc. We got a really good deal on Thinsations for $5.79 and I think there was 24 packs in there. I also like to get our frozen shrimp there cause it's so much cheaper than No Frills. I've yet to see a shrimp coupon out there, so if you find one let me know! Ok, let's get to this week's shopping side trip to No Frills. I can't imagine buying fruits and veggies from Costco, as I like to pick each fruit myself!


- Royal 6 box tissues $3.97 and used $1 off from GoCoupons
- Deli Fresh was on sale $2
- PC Chips on sale $1
- Nesquik Chocolate Syrup on sale $3
- Bartlett Pears pm'd Walmart for $.97/lb (is it just me or is it weird to advertised in pounds but ring in at the cash in kilos?)
- Broccoli pm'd Fortinos for $.79
- Classico pasta sauce on sale $2
- Muffin and Cake mix on sale each for $2

Eros and Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment