Thursday 24 January 2013

Shopping Trip Jan 22, 2013!

Hello Fellow Couponers!

I hope everyone is staying warm despite our -20 degree temperatures! Brrr!! I wish I could be hibernating in the Bahamas! ;)

This is the second unexpected shopping trip in two weeks! I always plan to go home and drop off my work stuff but there was just no time. I gotta say it hurts not to be able to pick up some of the things I wanted without my coupon binder and iPad to price match! Price matching on my phone is kind of a hassle cause no one can see the little print clearly. Any hoo! I did manage to go by a No Frills on the way home and snagged up the deals they had going on this week. Which I may add, wasn't too shabby either!

No Frills
- Ziploc 40 sandwich bags $.88 cents each
- Alcan aluminum foil $.88
- Blueberries two for $2.88
- Hard and soft tacos $1.88 each
- 12 pk of Real Canadian Spring Water $.88 each
- Dempster's Everything bagels $1.88
- Dempster's bread $1.88
- Shrimp 340g $3.88
- Baby Carrots $.88
- Uncle Ben's express rice $1.88 each
- Royal Gala Apples $.88/lb
- Baking Potato $1.13 but I believe it was $.79/lb


New shopping deals posted soon!




Eros And Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment